More Healthy eating for Weight Loss surgery patients

The weight loss surgery is done. Now it’s time to eat! However, it won’t be as easy as it used to be. In fact, right after surgery you won’t be hungry, but you will be used to eating. Are you prepared to change your diet habits?   You will experience a few different phases of […]

Weight Loss Surgery Tips for healthy eating

You did it! You had weight loss surgery! Now your goal is to eat healthy so your operation was not a loss. Though 80% of all weight loss surgeries are a success, the other 20% often fail because they neglect to stick to the post-surgery diet. It’s not easy changing your life style after weight […]